OHS & The Environment
The health and safety of our customers, workers and the wider community is at the forefront of Corporate Design Floor’s philosophy.
We take industry compliance extremely seriously.
Our on-site team adhere to strict occupational health and safety regulations and all hold white card and up to date required qualifications.
In addition to this, each project has a first aid officer on-site.
We Think Green
It is the policy of CDF to conduct our business in an environmentally sound manner. We have successfully delivered “Green Star” rated floor installations on a number of projects, including:
- The University of South Australia – M2 Building
- GP Plus Super Clinic, Noarlunga
Objectives of Corporate Design Floor’s Environmental Policy
- To ensure that we are compliant with the national environmental rating system, Green Star
- To ensure that our operations, products and services observe all of the appropriate statutory requirements
- To continuously monitor and improve our environmental performance
- To ensure that our team has the latest in education, expertise and other resources required to meet our responsibilities and fulfil our commitment to environmental care
- To ensure that CDF has the management structure and operating procedures necessary to identify, monitor and control the impact of our operations on the environment
- To ensure that our subcontractors, suppliers and business partners are aware of CDF’s environmental policy
- To continuously monitor and adapt constructively to evolving community expectations in relation to environmental responsibility
- To ensure that all CDF installation-related products are amongst the lowest VOC emissions available, in order to protect installers and end- users against potentially harmful emissions